Typical Uses for Land in Sacramento
You may still be skeptical about investing in property that you won’t be able to use right away. After all, developing a piece of land takes months, and in some cases, even years to turn it into the residential or commercial property of your dreams.
When it comes to reselling land, you may think you need to be well-versed in the intricacies of real estate to find an attractive deal. The truth is, buying land in Sacramento, CA doesn’t require much time and effort. We can help you find an investment property or a property to build your dream home on.
Here are some examples of what you can do with the land that you buy in Sacramento:
● Buy and sell: Holding property without developing it, then selling it after it appreciates
● Recreational use: Constructing a vacation house with a pool for seasonal yearly stays
● Rental property: Building an apartment or condo to rent out to prospective tenants
● Office building: Setting up an office space or industrial complex for a business
● Private ranch: Raising grazing livestock like cattle or sheep, as well as other animals
● Farming lease: Renting out for agricultural purposes (e.g., farm production, forestry)
● Hunting lease: Renting out for hunting on land during a specified time period
● Owner financing: Offering land loans to buyers to sell the property with interest