Types of Land
There are many different types of land for sale in Wilton, CA:
● Farmland: In most cases, farmland comes with several acres, structures, and utilities. If the farm is up and operating, you might be looking at a turnkey property that will provide you with long-term revenue.
● Ranch: Ranches are primarily concerned with animals, while farms are focused on crops. Wilton is an excellent place to have a ranch if that’s the type of property your’e looking for.
● Acreage: This piece of ground has not been built on yet. In essence, you’re looking at buying a vacant plot of dirt that hasn’t been cleared. It will take an additional investment of work and/or money to utilize it the way you’d like, but this type of land is a blank canvas that you can shape to be whatever you want.
● Commercial: These properties are already in commercial zoning areas, so they can be built quickly which is ideal if you want to develop a commercial facility.
● Recreational: These pieces of property are frequently zoned as Seasonal Residential, which means you won’t be able to construct a permanent home on them without rezoning.